Advertisement

Housefires - So Much Better || feat. Tony Brown (Official Music Video)

Housefires - So Much Better || feat. Tony Brown (Official Music Video) Official Music Video for "So Much Better" featuring Tony Brown from HOUSEFIRES V

Check out our newest release, "Hope And A Future" featuring Nate Moore and Chandler Moore from our new album Housefires + Friends:

Watch "HOUSEFIRES V" live videos here:

Stream HOUSEFIRES V Here:

Twitter: @house_fires
Instagram: @house_fires
Facebook: www.facebook.com/housefiresmusic

Written by: Tony Brown,Nate Moore, Brandon Lake, Tasha Cobbs Leonard, Kierre Bjorn Lindsay, Alton Eugene Buggs

From Housefires’ fifth live album “Housefires V”

Production + Mixing: Zac Brooks ::
Mastering: John Mayfield ::
Film: Mary Claire Stewart ::

LYRICS:
Verse:
You’re the God of second chances
You’ve been writing my story all along
You’re the God of new beginnings
Grace has always kept me in your arms
Chorus:
You’re so much better than I think you are
The way you love me from the very start
You’re so much better than I think you are
My soul knows it well

Bridge I:
I’ve seen you do it before
And you’ll do it again

Bridge II:
I’ve got this joy and it won’t let go
I looked in His eyes and it free’d my soul
I’ve got this joy and it won’t go
(my soul knows it well)

Housefires,so much better,so much better live,so much better housefires,so much better music video,housefires so much better,housefires music,housefires live,housefires worship,tony brown,housefires v,housefires new music,new housefires,housefires coming home,housefires i'll give thanks,housefires new album,new album housefires,youre so much better,than i think you are,youre the god of second chances,i've seen you do it before,worship music 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments