Advertisement

how i plan and organize my life (literally everything i do)

how i plan and organize my life (literally everything i do) hello everyone !! in this video i show you exactly how i plan and organize every part of my life to not have a panic attack every 4 seconds! i show you guys everything from how i use my online calendar to an app that has really helped me with productivity. i hope you enjoy !! is this excessive? lol let me know. thank u for watching and i luv u so much xx

U S E F U L L I N KS
- indigo planners:

S T A L K M E !
-instagram: @sadiealdis
-snapchat: @sadiealdis11
-pinterest: @sadiealdis11
-vsco: @sadieaaldis
-spotify: @sadiealdis
-tik tok: @sadiealdis

F A Q
how old are you?
:) 17
where do you live?
:) canada
what's that thing on your arm?
:) it's a continuous glucose monitor (i have type 1 diabetes)
editing software?
:) final cut pro x
camera?
:) canon 80d

B U S I N E S S I N Q U I R I E S :
Please check my 'About' page!

woah u’ve made it all the way down here ily

how i organize my life,how i plan and organize,how i plan and organize my life,how i plan and stay organized,how to be organized,how to be organized for school,how to plan and organize,how to plan and organize your life,how to plan and organize your day,organization hacks,plan with me 2019,how to stay organized in high school,how to organize your social media,sadie aldis,organize,plan,how to plan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments