Advertisement

Jagged Edge - Promise (Official Video)

Jagged Edge - Promise (Official Video) Watch the official music video for “Promise” by Jagged Edge
Listen to Jagged Edge:
Subscribe to the official Jagged Edge YouTube channel:

Watch more videos by Jagged Edge:

Follow Jagged Edge
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Website:
Spotify:

Lyrics:
Nothing is promised to me and you
So why will we let this thing go
Baby I promise that I'll stay true
Don't let nobody say it ain't so
And baby I promise
That I will never leave
And everything will be alright, I
I promise these things to you
Girl just believe
I promise

#JaggedEdge #Promise #RnB #SoSoDef

jagged edge,jagged edge promise,promise jagged edge,promise,i promise,i promise jagged edge,jagged edge let's get married,jeggage edge,jagged edge i gotta be,lets gets married jagged edge,Jagged edge walked outta heaven,Jagged edge good luck charm,Jagged edge he can't love you,jagged edge verzuz,112 verzuz,Verzuz Jagged Edge vs. 112,jagged edge vs 112,Jagged Edge Verzuz 112,Ginuwine,Tyrese,timbaland,swizz beatz,case,Edge,

Post a Comment

0 Comments