Advertisement

Medical School Office and Study Room Setup

Medical School Office and Study Room Setup Yo what is up my Nakama! It has been a bit since my last post but I've been super busy moving to North Carolina and getting used to Medical School! I'm so excited to share my journey of becoming a physician and provide some valuable content to you guys. I do enjoy making fun videos as well since the videographer in me is always learning. Anyways I believe that having a nice and organized study space is key to being productive so here is a little montage of me creating my medical school office room. Hope you enjoy and as always...Dattebayo!!!

🎥 My YouTube Camera Gear / Desk Setup:
🎧 Where I get my music from:
📩 Feel free to leave a comment below with any questions but if you want to get in touch then email me at kaganovmedia@gmail.com

Music Used:
Capsule - I Wish You (Cosmonaut Grechko Bootleg)


Kingdom Hearts 3 (Trap Remix) - "Face My Fears" | Skrillex, Hikaru Utada | [Musicality Remix]

medschool,medical school,med school,med school study,office space,office tour,desktop,sit stand desk,pc,uplift desk,ergonomic chair,medical school study,medical school 2019,medical school study room design,medical school study room ideas,medical school room tour,office space tour,study space,medical school work room,medical school youtube,medical school first year,medical school studying,medical school motivation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments