Advertisement

Narrowboat cruise through the Stoke on Trent locks

Narrowboat cruise through the Stoke on Trent locks This weeks' vlog continues our journey heading north on the Trent and Mersey.

During the trip we discover some not so well know facts about Stoke on Trent, meet another Canal Legend and get the first clue to my Christmas Competition for younger viewers.

You can follow my adventures here on YouTube but also on:




If you would like to support my channel:


Check out my on-line store of branded merchandise:


My website can be found at:




Acknowledgements:

Information Resource:




Music from the Power Director music library
(incorporating Shutterstock Premium:)

Intro:
Akiramenai Monotachi

Intermediate:
Lightness of Being
Candlelight Acoustic
Flower in Hand
Beautiful Life

Ending:
Atarashii Michi

narrowboat,boat,canal,morning star,narrowboat tales,living the dream,Stoke on Trent Locks,Rob The lock,

Post a Comment

0 Comments