Advertisement

Rap Battles of the Fictional Universe #1: Percy Jackson vs Harry Potter

Rap Battles of the Fictional Universe #1: Percy Jackson vs Harry Potter Beat made by:

Lyrics done by: YoshinoVA

Harry Potter and Percy Jackson performed by: YoshinoVA

Lyrics:
Percy Jackson:
Let's share a story, I'll tell you my dad is a blue fish
But he can't die saving me, unlike your parents
I can't see your school like you can't enter my camp
It's quite a shame that all your teachers are completely bad
Guess what, Potter? My foes don't have the chance to slytherin
They can't change the rules on me unlike Dolores Umbridge
Traveled across the country trying to find the dam snack bar
Fought your battles at school because you couldn't go far
You say you're a half-blood, but you tarnished the name
Couldn't break a horcrux, Busy with a chess game
You should feel ashamed for not killing nagini
Now Neville has bragging rights for killing your biggest enemy

Harry Potter:
Now stop, I shall hear no more of this nonsense
I stopped he-who-must-not-be-named and you just have a pond scent
Someone said you're god sent, but you just make no sense
You could kill a Minotaur, but couldn't stop Rodriguez?
My parents may be dead, but at least they tried to visit me
As I recall, when you were born your dad had gone out to sea
Making magic I can mend, you can't tell a sword from a pen
Don't blame it on dyslexia that kronos tried to rise again
You can tell that satyr man that I'm the only loyal friend
I'll defeat you with these rhymes before you save Olympians
Once you get back to camp, training will begin soon
But you should know it's not healthy to only eat blue food

Percy Jackson:
Beyond a shadow of a doubt, you still have a titan-sized curse
The only thing you could save is getting back Hermione's purse
I will have saved the world twice, you can't stop the real deal
For seven books, all you happened to be was the third wheel!
Don't call out my friends unless you have facts to back it up
Never watch your films again, you always seem to mess up
"Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, just shut up I've had enough"
That's all you do when the rest of your team has given up

Harry Potter:
With all that crazy talk, you sound just like Luna
You had to look the other way when killing Medusa
You didn't get creative when trapping Polyphemous
The hydra was like a parrot, thinking "Gods, Poly feed us!"
You would give up your own life, just to save a few others
You wouldn't look back to save your sisters and your brothers
I'll lay down this last line, so please, go tell Grover this
Once you lose this battle, I can assure him you will be missed

Harry Potter,Rap,Battle,Fictional Universe,

Post a Comment

0 Comments