Advertisement

Ritt Momney - Put Your Records On (Official Audio)

Ritt Momney - Put Your Records On (Official Audio) [ This is a cover of Corinne Bailey Rae's 2006 smash hit!!!!! Please go listen to that first, here's the link:
]

Official audio for Ritt Momney's "Put Your Records On."

Listen to "Put Your Records On" here:

Amazon Music:
Apple Music:
iTunes:
Pandora:
Soundcloud:
Spotify:
YouTube Music:

Follow Ritt Momney:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:



#RittMomney #PutYourRecordsOn

Ritt Momney,Put Your Records On,TikTok song,TikTok FYP,Three little birds sat on my window,Summer came like cinnamon,And they told me I don't need to worry,The more things seems to change,the more they stay the same,don't you hesitate,tell me your favorite song,You go ahead,let your hair down,Sapphire and faded jeans,I hope you get your dreams,girl put your records on,Corinne Bailey Rae,Corinne Bailey Rae cover,cover song,

Post a Comment

0 Comments