Advertisement

The Majority Says ‒ 114 [HD] unofficial

The Majority Says ‒ 114 [HD] unofficial OFFICIAL VIDEO available:

Slideshow to The Majority Says's "114"

Lyrics and chord progression (welcome to correct me in the comments):

(E)_____________(C#m)
Did you get my last call?
_____________________(B)
Regarding the new glass ball.
_________(E)
Oh so sound(?)
__________(C#m)__________
Shiny shiny balls/bowls of gold
______________(B)________
How I wish that I never grow old
Oh, so...

Refrain:
(A)______________(F#m)______
So they say, how are things today?
___________(B)
Hold on, wait up
_________(E)__(B)__(A)
They take me oversea(s)
_________________(F#m)____
So they say, how are things today?
___________(B)
Hold on, wait up
_____________(A)
Where I want to be


Bridge:
These... hands are made for picking dandelions
My feet are mind/mine to walk on grass


2nd Verse:
Sunday morning wakes up
Bring my stares down for a cup
Oh so sound
Wish my time was more like yours
But arrogance is grasping my source

Refrain


2nd Bridge/3rd verse:
God forgotten the common people like you
And they would never ask me for the truth
The truth...

We would go back 80 years
Share our lives and cherish our tears

Refrain x2.


I do not own the rights to the music or pictures in the video. They will be taken down upon request. Album photos: Martin Hultgren. "Trouble" video producers (screenshots): Elias Rehnman, Oscar Sundström & Lukas Backland.

The Majority Says,114,Viasat Film,Indie,lyrics,Sweden,

Post a Comment

0 Comments