Advertisement

You'll NEVER Watch The Grinch Again...

You'll NEVER Watch The Grinch Again... In today's video I am going back into the history of one of our favorite Christmas movies...I'll also be talking about some mysterious & creepy facts that may surprise you...

NEW Dog Plushies:

Handmade Jewelry instagram: @thewhimsywonders

Moot’s Channel:


My Vee Vlogs Channel:


My Sister’s Channel:


My Mom’s Channel:


My Social Media:
Instagram: @Jessiivee
Merch Instagram: @jessiiveemerch
Handmade Jewelry instagram: @thewhimsywonders
Twitter: @JessiiVee
Facebook:
Snapchat: jessiiveesnaps

Follow my inspirational YANA Instagram: @yana_group

Click here to become an official channel member: (You get a unicorn badge)

PO BOX:
Jessii Vee
#57012
Brampton, Ontario
Canada
L6Z 0E7

For business inquiries only:
jessiivee @ outlook . com
(Jessii does not personally see or respond to these emails, her management team does)

fact,facts,history,review,movie,movies,christmas,winter,funny,comedy,family,lifestyle,learn,learning,series,episode,vlog,vlogs,vloggin,gifts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments