Advertisement

Antique 1950 Calculator - Perfect Restoration

Antique 1950 Calculator - Perfect Restoration Today's video is a antique calculator restoration video trying to do some new stuff and not only restore model cars.This is probably the hardest restoration I tried to do.It's not the best but I'm pleased how it turned out. I really hope you like it.
Thank you for for watching and if you end up enjoying this video please click on the subscribe button to support the channel I really appreciate it.

Follow me on instagram:
My second channel @MrRescuePlays

Tools and Equipment
- Cleaning (Hydrogen Peroxide, Cleaning Powder, Rust Remover)
- Paint remove (Paint Remover, Nitro Paint Thinner)
- Paint job (Acrylic Spray Paints, Graffiti Marker Pen)

-Sandblaster


Some of my other videos:

Restoration Lamborgini Urus:
Restoration Ferrari 458:
Restoration Rolls Royce:
Restoration Chevrolet:
Restoration Nissan GTR:

#Antique #Calculator #Restoration

restoration,Antique 1950 Calculator - Perfect Restoration,1950 calculator,monroe calculator,perfect restoration,vintage calculator,vintage tools,vintage machine,antique tools,antique machine,sandblasting,machine restoration,restoration calculator,rust remove,rust removal,old calculator,bench grinder,american calculator,asmr,asmr restoration,

Post a Comment

0 Comments