Advertisement

I Delight in you - A video montage set to the song by John Nuttall (Based on Zephaniah 3v17)

I Delight in you - A video montage set to the song by John Nuttall (Based on Zephaniah 3v17) This is a montage of stills and video with bible scriptures

it's set to a beautiful song by John Nuttall, from his album "Father's Love" - if you enjoy this song then the album is well worth a look at:







I don't claim copyright on any of the material used in this video; I compiled it as part of a session on God's Love, for the youth group I lead - I also simplified some of the language in the bible scriptures to make them a little bit shorter and easier for the children (I hope that despite simplifying the letter I have remained true to the spirit!)



The song is based on a beautiful scripture from Zephaniah 3v17:



"The LORD your God is with you,

he is mighty to save.

He will take great delight in you,

he will quiet you with his love,

he will rejoice over you with singing."



I hope this short montage helped the children reflect more on God's amazing, perfect, unconditional, total love for each and every one of us - and I hope it's helpful to others



(apologies if the quality isn't brilliant - this is the first time I've compiled something like this!)



Blessings,



Mike

Delight,in,you,Bible,Scripture,Verse,Zephaniah,John,Nuttall,Song,Music,Video,Montage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments