Advertisement

BRAND NEW Guild Wars Map Guide, PLUS Elsirelle is a Beast on This Map. (FFBE WoTV)

BRAND NEW Guild Wars Map Guide, PLUS Elsirelle is a Beast on This Map. (FFBE WoTV) This map functions a lot differently than our last few Guild Battle maps have in War of the Visions. I also think I will have to boost Rain and Elsi on my tier lists after testing them out on this new map some. Enjoy :D

Amazon Coins Affiliate:
Patreon:
Twitter:
Discord:
Twitch: twitch.com/auronnj

Welcome to my channel! This channel focuses on daily content in FFBE: War of the Visions. I have a couple series for the game currently running with links below if you want to check that out. Also feel free to stop by the Salt Squad discord and hang out in a fantastic WoTV community with my guildmates and I. I hope to see you all there or in the comment sections.

PVP Showcase: shorturl.at/dhjI0
Let's Talk Tanks: shorturl.at/ginGY
Let’s Suggest Supports:
Let’s Muse on Mages:
Only the Bonus: shorturl.at/aipOQ

Thanks for stopping by!

Auronn,Auronnj Jayy,wotv,ffbe wotv,ffbe,final fantasy,final fantasy guide,sakura,kain,aileen,duane,guild wars,arena,unit preview,final fantasy event,pulls,should you pull,should I pull,tier list,unit tier list,wotv tier list,how to win in guild wars,Tidus,Yuna,Bahamut,FFX,Final Fantasy 10,Collab,Anniversary,rain,rayne,elsi,sleepy girl,elsirelle,garvall,

Post a Comment

0 Comments