Advertisement

February 2021 Journal Set Up | BudgetWithBri

February 2021 Journal Set Up | BudgetWithBri Join me as I set up my journal for the month of February.
I know it's kind of late for me to be uploading it onto YouTube, but it took quite a while to film and edit so I wanted to still put it up :)

Watch to find out what February's savings challenge was. Did you save any money?

I hope you are all staying safe out there. Sending my love, always.
-Bri xo

STAY TUNED!!!

Let's be friends!!
Instagram: @BudgetWithBri


CASH ENVELOPES FOR SALE ON:✨✨✨ BudgetWithBri.com ✨✨✨


▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️
What markers am I using?


Watercolor Paint Set:


What pens am I using?


Washi Tape:


Letter Board:


Mason Jars:

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

__________________________________________
P.O. Box 40630 Downey, CA, 90239
__________________________________________




Video #54

Subbies: 44,781

budget,budgetwithbri,journal,journal set up,bujo,bullet journal,financial journal,Dave Ramsey,budget with Bri,creative,journaling,cash envelope system,zero based budget,washi tape,stickers,cash,money,savings,savings challenge,saving money,savings challenges,

Post a Comment

0 Comments