Advertisement

I Got Captured by 3 Rich Yandere Girls at Age 16 - Part 2

I Got Captured by 3 Rich Yandere Girls at Age 16 - Part 2 We arrived at their house soon enough. It was a log cabin anchored to the forest floor by a stone lower half. I noticed one of the basement windows were broken. I tried to tell them about it but I felt as if they were in a hurry to get me in. And when they’d managed to seat me on their couch, I heard the door lock behind me. We had a nice, hearty dinner of steak and potatoes that Hailey prepared for us and the girls promised me they’d sort out my car that night. They all showed me to a spare room and after insisting that I get some rest, they closed the room’s door and quickly disappeared.

etu,etu story,storytime,story time,new,new story,my story,scary,scary story,

Post a Comment

0 Comments