Advertisement

Ka Lia Universe & Chin Chilla - Thought I'd Be Rich By Now

Ka Lia Universe & Chin Chilla - Thought I'd Be Rich By Now Thought I'd Be Rich By Now is available to stream on all platforms, such as Spotify, Apple Music and more.

CD's, Hoodies, Crew Necks, T-shirts and Posters available! Click here to support!
-

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and follow me on Spotify!

Follow me on Spotify:

Melody and Lyrics By: Chin Chilla and Ka Lia Universe

Beat Produced By:



Video Shot and Directed By: Jania Xiong



This song is about the post covid side effect haze of rescheduled plans and delayed dreams. Trying to stay positive and forward looking in a world where futures are uncertain, and the mental gymnastics you have to do to keep yourself in that mindset.

Thought

Post a Comment

0 Comments