Advertisement

Practising LISZT La Campanella After OVER 10 YEARS BREAK!

Practising LISZT La Campanella After OVER 10 YEARS BREAK! After not practising La Campanella for ages I decided that I will try to incorporate it back into my repertoire - so I had to start from somewhere. I am not gonna lie - this felt rough! But I thought such a process would be useful for you guys to see so I am sharing it here. To see the full 1 hour 30 mins video where I go through everything in detail, use different tools and answer questions about my approach - go to my Patreon and sign up!

Support me on Patreon: 👈🏼

If you wish to DONATE:

/ / COACHING
Ready to take your playing to the next level? To apply for piano coaching send me an email or DM (serious applicants only)

/ / PLAYLISTS
SWEET STRUGGLE
LIVE PERFORMANCES
WHAT THE P*ANO?!
PIANO BASICS

/ / SOCIAL
Instagram @EvgenyGenchev
Facebook @EvgenyGenchev

/ / RESOURCES
Find out more about Bechstein as a company and the amazing pianos they offer on here:

/ / PRODUCERS
Gordana lubina
Somar Ajalyaqin
Dany Bär
Bettina Hosner
Wira P.

Thanks for watching today and a big hug to you if you share this video with someone!

#SweetStruggle #EvgenyGenchev #LaCampanella

Practising LISZT La Campanella After OVER 10 YEARS BREAK!,liszt la campanella practice tips,la campanella piano practice session,piano,classical music,practising la campanella after 10 years break,how to practice liszt la campanella,piano practise video la campanella,practising liszt etude,evgeny genchev,evgeny genchev piano,sweet struggle piano,practice sessions piano,liszt la campanella tutorial piano,la campanella,liszt la campanella,la campanella practise,

Post a Comment

0 Comments