Advertisement

Some of the Best of Peanut! | JEFF DUNHAM

Some of the Best of Peanut! | JEFF DUNHAM Click here to watch: "The Jeff Dunham Podcast #002: Gabriel “Fluffy” Iglesias!"
--~--
He’s purple, he’s wacky… please welcome my buddy, Peanut!! Check out these "best of" moments from your favorite green-haired, one-shoed dude with an attitude! Which clip is your favorite?

Stream my brand new comedy special, Jeff Dunham: Beside Himself on Netflix NOW! Woo hoo!

Stream my last comedy special, Jeff Dunham: Relative Disaster on Netflix!

Like me on Facebook:
Subscribe to my YouTube:
Follow me on Twitter:
& Follow me on Instagram:

#JeffDunham #Peanut #StayHome #WithMe #TogetherAtHome

achmed,all over the map,america's got talent,arguing with myself,beside himself,bubba j,christmas special,comedian,comedy,comedy special,commercial,controlled chaos,funny,hilarious,jeff dunham,jeff dunham netflix,jeff dunham: beside himself,keel,minding the monsters,movie,movie trailer,netflix,netflix original,netflix special,peanut,promo,promotion,spark of insanity,stand-up,sweet daddy d,trailer,tv,unhinged in hollywood,ventriloquist,walter,Try Not To Laugh,

Post a Comment

0 Comments