Advertisement

The MOST POWERFUL WEAPONS In DayZ! FAL + AS VAL on Namalsk.

The MOST POWERFUL WEAPONS In DayZ! FAL + AS VAL on Namalsk. The newly added SVAL is a beast! Especially when combined with the FAL (LAR) rifle.

My New Merch Store:

My old TRMZ servers have rebranded back to Spaggie. Search for Spaggie in the launcher to find all of them.
I also have a modded EU Chernarus server hosted by Blackhawk.

Connect with me:-
Twitter:
My Twitch page:
I am a full time streamer and stream around 5/6 days per week. Please see my Twitch page for latest schedule.

TRMZ Discord:

Intro/Outro music:-
Labisch - Passion from Argofox creative commons


Accoustic version Batu:

All other music in this vid is from:-


Kevin MacLeod:



"TheRunningManZ" Intro/outro made by:-




Thanks for watching,

TRMZ

#DayZ #PVP #TheRunningManZ

dayz,dayz standalone,dayz standalone gameplay,trmz,therunningmanz,hero,bandit,action,interaction,SVAL,AS VAL,FAL,LAR,Expansion,Modded,Namalsk,Base building,base raiding,running man z,twitch,gaming,video game,sniper,friendly,

Post a Comment

0 Comments