Advertisement

WEEKLY Dividend ETF: These New ETFs Pay Dividends Every Week

WEEKLY Dividend ETF: These New ETFs Pay Dividends Every Week Today I wanted to talk about something really interesting that was brought to my attention. There’s now an ETF out there, and one more launching soon that pay dividends on a weekly basis, as opposed to monthly or quarterly like all other dividend ETFs out there. I figured covering this ETF would go well with what I normally talk about on my channel, which is aggressive dividend investing. So today my plan is to take a deep look into this ETF and present you all with what I find and see if there’s any value in these funds or if it’s just a gimmick.

Weekly Dividend ETF,Weekly Dividend ETFs,Weekly Dividends,Weekly Passive Income,Weekly ETF,Weekly ETFs,Get Dividends Weekly,Are Weekly Dividend ETFs Worth It,ETF weekly Income,Weekly Income ETF,

Post a Comment

0 Comments