Advertisement

WHAT IS A COST STRUCTURE?

WHAT IS A COST STRUCTURE? In this video we'll go over the cost structure, so that you can set the groundwork to make proper strategic business decisions, taking the relevant costs into account.
We will see what are variable costs, what are fixed costs, what are direct costs, and what are indirect costs. We will also see how we can determine to which of these categories each cost belongs to (how to distinguish variable costs vs. fixed costs, and direct costs vs. indirect costs).

If you're in a hurry:
0:00 Intro
1:07 What are direct variable costs
1:51 What are indirect variable costs
2:50 What are indirect fixed costs
3:55 What is a relevant range of production
4:49 What are direct fixed costs
5:46 Cost structure overview table
6:18 What is a cost object

And if you want to see why this is so important to understand, I suggest you take a look at these videos about:
- The contribution margin analysis:
- The breakeven point analysis:

__________________________
DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY WAIVER
While I do my best when preparing the content I share, I can’t provide any warranties regarding its accuracy or completeness, including of both content shared through the videos, as well as content shared through any links provided (both to my own content or third parties’).
Note that the information and strategies I share may not be suitable for your particular situation. I’m not providing any business advice. If you do need business advice regarding any of the topics covered, please consult with a professional that can take your own particular situation into account. Any statements related to income are examples of what may be possible, but I can’t make guarantees regarding results. I’m not responsible for your sales, income or any other performance as a result of the actions you take based upon the information I provide on these videos or on my websites. I won’t accept any responsibility or liability for any damages arising from your use of the content I share.
Any legal suit, action, or proceeding, commenced by you and related to the content I share shall be instituted exclusively in Portuguese Courts in Lisbon.

.

cost structure,what is cost structure,what is a cost structure,what are fixed costs,variable vs fixed costs,fixed costs and variable costs,fixed costs vs variable costs,fixed costs examples,variable cost,variable costs,variable cost and fixed cost,variable costs and fixed costs,variable cost per unit,variable cost examples,cost accounting,managerial accounting,direct costs examples,indirect costs examples,clever product development,product creation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments