Advertisement

BABY MAMA DANCE | 40+ weeks appt & last vlog before getting induced!

BABY MAMA DANCE | 40+ weeks appt & last vlog before getting induced! Hey friends! YES I’m still pregnant! This is my very last vlog and pregnancy update before baby girl arrives 💕 I vlogged my 40+ week pregnancy appointment, talk about how dilated I am and getting my membranes swept! I also tell you my INDUCTION date 🙌🏼 it was also highly requested that I film the baby mama dance as well. Hope you enjoy! Next video will be our Labor & Delivery vlog and our baby girl’s official NAME REVEAL! So make sure you have your notifications turned ON 💕 thank you for all the love and support this pregnancy journey. We are SO ready to meet our baby girl.


----XO BRITT----
Let's be friends on Instagram! follow me @brittanyjohnson_xoxo
For business inquiries: email me at brittanyjohnson_26@yahoo.com

AMAZON FAVORITES:

Haidyn’s loft bed:
Foundation: Loreal 24 HR freshwear 420
Gray Slippers:
Eyebrow Razor:
Tanning Mitt:
Selfie Ring Light:
10 ft charger:
Self Tanner: Miami Gorgeous
Beauty Blender:
Wood Bath Tray:
Cell phone tripod:
Mascara:
Pregnancy pillow:
Crayola color drops:
Wood shelf:
Gray bed set-
Leopard phone case-
Miami gorgeous self tan:
Color my bath tablets:
10 ft iPhone charger-
Skinerals Self Tanning Mitt-
Makeup case:
New fave self tanner: St. Moriz

Other popular videos:

Our Emotional Wedding Video:

DADDY OFFICIALLY ADOPTS DAUGHTER 😭💗-
19 and pregnant: my story (emotional)-

FINDING OUT I’M PREGNANT!-

TELLING OUR FAMILY I’M PREGNANT!-

WE’RE HAVING A....| OFFICIAL GENDER REVEAL-

DIY: BLEACH & TONE YOUR HAIR // products you’ll need, step-by-step process, and after care!- youtube.com/watch? v=zMJYa_M3RCc

DIY: Shadow Root or Root Smudge AT HOME | EASY-

Binxy code:

baby mama dance,40 weeks pregnant,40 weeks pregnancy appointment,40 week ultrasound,cervix checked,dilating,getting induced,labor and delivery vlog,induction date,baby vlog,delivery vlog,last pregnany appointment,41 weeks pregnant,weekend vlog,mama vlog,mommy vlog,pregnancy vlog,last pregnancy update,covid 19,corona virus,hospital vlog,giving birth,natural induction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments