Advertisement

HE JUST WON'T STOP COMING FOR MY CHEEKS AND I LOVE IT | Resident Evil 3 [1]

HE JUST WON'T STOP COMING FOR MY CHEEKS AND I LOVE IT | Resident Evil 3 [1] I love this game so much, Resident Evil 3 reminds me of when I was a kid, hope you all are enjoying this playthrough, if you want a full Resident Evil 3 playthrough, leave a LIKE and i'll upload the next part ASAP!

Resident Evil 3 game link:



Follow me on Twitter! ►

Watch me on Twitch! ►

Follow our Instagram! ►

---------------------------



We're here to have fun and not take ourselves too seriously, so any negative comments will be automatically deleted! Thanks for watching!



#KubzScouts

kubz,scouts,kubz scouts,resident evil 3,re3,resident evil 3 kubz scouts,re3 playthrough,re3 full playthrough,resident evil 3 full playthrough,resident evil 3 walkthrough,resident evil 3 remake,nemesis,nemesis jumpscares,jumpscares,reaction,face cam,highlights,funny moments,

Post a Comment

0 Comments