Advertisement

My Favourite Books | First Video!

My Favourite Books | First Video! Hello! Welcome to my first video on "With Buzzy"! This is going to be a short but sweet book review of a few of my all time favourite novels. Cheers for tuning in ;)

Books mentioned:

- The Great Gatsby, F. Scott Fitzgerald (01:05)
- Wuthering Heights, Emily Brontë (02:20)
- The Secret History, Donna Tart (03:42)
- Paradise Lost, John Milton (04:58)
- Brave New World, Aldous Huxley (06:46)
- Tess of the D'Urbevilles, Tomas Hardy (09:06)

So it wouldn't drag on I have omitted several other books which I have to mention!

- The Waves, Virginia Woolf
- To the Lighthouse, Virginia Woolf
- Far From the Madding Crowd, Tomas Hardy
- The Stranger, Albert Camus
- Kane and Abel, Jeffrey Archer
- Perfume, Patrick Süskind
- Fahrenheit 451, Ray Bradbury

Do you have a favourite book? Let me know!

My favourite books,book review,favourite books review,english literature,english student,university student,books,novels,first video,new channel,2020 books,favourite books of 2020,book recommendations,book club,withbuzzy,with buzzy,bookshelf,what's on my bookshelf,books you must read,must read,essential books,paradise lost,Tess of the D'Urbevilles,The Great Gatsby,Wuthering Heights,The Secret History,Brave New World,Author,Vlog,i love books,

Post a Comment

0 Comments