Advertisement

r|Entitledparents 'I Have Coronavirus, So It's Time to Shop!'

r|Entitledparents 'I Have Coronavirus, So It's Time to Shop!' r/Entitledparents The entitled mother in this story is absolutely disgusting and honestly belongs in jail. The woman gets Covid-19 and thinks that's a good time to go shopping. Her logic is that her family is already sick, so now she doesn't have to worry about catching the virus from anybody else. Yeah, but about everybody else that you infect, Karen? If you like this video and want to see more, hit the subscribe button for daily Reddit videos!

ЁЯСк r/Entitledparents How I Ruined a Karen's Disney Trip!

ЁЯФФ Subscribe!
ЁЯСН Like this video if you want to see more!
ЁЯТм Join my Discord:
ЁЯРж Follow me on Twitter:
ЁЯОз My Podcasts on Spotify:
ЁЯЫТ My merch:
ЁЯТЧ Support Me:

#reddit #entitledparents #funnyredditposts

"Sneaky Snitch" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
License: CC By Attribution 3.0

reddit,r/,rslash,r\,sub,subreddit,best of reddit,reddit top posts,top posts,top posts of all times,comedy,funny reddit posts,funny reddit,fails,cringe,entitledparents,r/entitledparents,entitledparents posts,entitledparents fails,entitled parents,entitled parents fail,r/ entitled parents,

Post a Comment

0 Comments