Advertisement

Taking an Internet Break | Lockdown Burnout

Taking an Internet Break | Lockdown Burnout Life is crazy right now. I need to take a breather from the internet and just paint for a little while. I'll be back with new videos in 2-4 weeks. Thank you for understanding!ЁЯТХ

Be sure you have notifications turned on so you'll know when I upload again.ЁЯСНЁЯП╗

Become a backer on Patreon:


Sign up for my newsletter:


ASK ME YOUR QUESTIONS!! SEND ME YOUR IDEAS!!
I want this channel to be a resource and a community and I need your help to do it!


ELSEWHERE

Etsy:
Skillshare:
Tumblr:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Filmed with:
Camera - Canon G7X Mark II

art,artist,art channel,art vlog,artist vlog,artists on youtube,illustrator,illustration,illustuber,freelance,freelance illustrator,burnout,lockdown burnout,taking a break,YouTube hiatus,

Post a Comment

0 Comments