Advertisement

''Kronk'' (Aladdin) Part 01 - The Tale Begins (''Arabian Nights'') | A Dark Night

''Kronk'' (Aladdin) Part 01 - The Tale Begins (''Arabian Nights'') |  A Dark Night Co Directed and Produced By:

* My and Rapunzel's Fellow OHANAS
-

* Ralphie and His Mizfit Squad from House of Mizfitz
-
-

* Be sure to subscribe to them and our merger, The Mizfitz Ohanas
-

Now I know I short of started a me as Aladdin project years ago, before my disappearance, but there's a lot of cast change and plus the original one was so bright, you needed to wear sunglasses to watch it heh heh heh, any who, without further ado, ladies, gentlemen, friends, family, enemies, I, with the help from my fellow Ohanas and them wacky Mizfitz, I introduce to you the first part to my "Aladdin" Project!

Our story begins in a cold dark night, with a dark cold-hearted man named, Gaston with his "minion" Discord and Forte The "Organ" of Wonders

Cast so Far:
Kuzco (The Emperor's New Groove) as The Peddler
Rasputin (Anastasia) as Jafar
Discord (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic) as Iago
Shan-Yu (Mulan) as Gazeem
Chernabog (Fantasia) as The Cave of Wonders

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Night

Post a Comment

0 Comments