Advertisement

Travelling from LAHORE to DUBAI During The Pandemic | Flying back to UAE after ICA UAE approval

Travelling from LAHORE to DUBAI During The Pandemic | Flying back to UAE after ICA UAE approval My Instagram:


I was stuck outside UAE due to coronavirus crisis since March 21, 2020. As soon I received my ICA approval from UAE, I booked my flight from Lahore and traveled back to Dubai through Emirates flight EK 623.

In this videos I am sharing my experience of flying and showing what it's like to travel during the coronavirus outbreak.

If you have questions, please leave it in the comments.

FAT Engineers on other social media:
Facebook:
Instagram:

travel day,travel vlog,coronavirus,covid-19,covid,flying vlog,travel day vlog,travel during pandemic,pandemic,flying during pandemic,flying coronavirus,travel vloggers,aviation,traveling during corona virus,what its like to travel during pandemic,dubai travel,lahore airport,dubai airport,dxb airport,coronavirus dubai,lahore to dubai emirates flight,fat engineers,ica approval uae,twajudi uae residents,boeing 777,how emirates airlines flights coronavirus,

Post a Comment

0 Comments