Advertisement

Moody Blues: To Be A Hundred~ Beyond~ Out and In

Moody Blues: To Be A Hundred~ Beyond~ Out and In Music of the Moody Blues, from their album; To Our Children's Children's Children.

I Never Thought I'd Lived to Be A Hundred~ Beyond~ Out and In



I heard this for the first time- I thought it was a diary of a man seeking out the Universe.

So when he came back to Earth from his trip- he encourages any one to make a "Beyond" Journey "Out and In" To discover all the beauty and God he seeked to complete his soul in his life beyond!

Moody,Blues,pop,rock,cosmic,rockers,Never,Thought,I'd,Live,To,Be,Hundred,Beyond,Out,and,In,Classic,Rock,astrology,astronomy,2001,Space,Odyssey,Justin,Hayward,John,Lodge,Ray,Thomas,Graeme,Edge,Mike,Pinder.,Moodies,horror movie,psychedelic,blues,progressive rock,

Post a Comment

0 Comments