Advertisement

Coming Back From That Mess | 3rd Deventure Of Christmas |

Coming Back From That Mess | 3rd Deventure Of Christmas | These couple of days have been much better than the last lol. Enjoy, like, and subscribe :)


Socials
Instagram: Deventuress

My filming equipment?
Camera - Cannon G7x mark ii
Iphone - XR
Light -

Help Me Get My Dream Home!
CashApp: $devinmartinez
Venmo: $Devin-Martinez-23

Travel codes!
Lyft: Devin93842
Uber: Devinm2060ue
AirBnB:

Commonly Used FA Items:
Hot Logic-

Silverware Set-

Ice Packs-

Cold Brew Maker-

Handheld Fan-


Here are some common questions:
Age: 24
Hired in: October 2018
Flight Attendant Base: Orlando, Florida.
Flight Attendant Since: January 2019
How do you become a flight attendant? Apply to everyone who’s hiring on the website below!

*all of it’s me the actions and opinions are of my own and not of my employer/company I work for*

#planethollywood,#birthdayvlog,#midlifecrisis,#flightattendant,#shakeshack,#travelvlogger,#flightattendantvlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments