Advertisement

Digital Ethics, AI, Humanity and Brands: a conversation with Author and Futurist Gerd Leonhard

Digital Ethics, AI, Humanity and Brands: a conversation with Author and Futurist Gerd Leonhard This is #4 in my new series of short films on my key topics: technology versus humanity, Artificial Intelligence and the future of humanity, business, culture and society.

How do you keep things HUMAN in world that is becoming increasingly algorithmic, networked and run by 'intelligent' machines? Digital Ethics is going center-stage for every company and every brand, as the question quickly becomes not IF or HOW technology can do something but WHY it should. The ETHICS of TECHNOLOGY will be at the core of the debate for the foreseeable future.

My other films from this series can be found in this playlist:

Download all my short films via or via this direct folder link:

Creative commons attribution-non-commercial license applies!

If you like my films please consider my new book Technology vs Humanity

This series is produced by my film company, TFA Studio, headed by Jean-Francois Cardella (Producer and Film Director), see

Gerd Leonhard Futurist, Author and Keynote Speaker Zürich / Switzerland


--
Get The 10 Technological and Societal Megashifts Rewiring Our World Free at:


Subscribe to this channel to never miss a thing, and be sure to share my videos if you like them.

You can sign up for my 'Best Reads & Finds' curated futurist newsletter at

If you like my videos and shows, you can download all episodes via (look for the Gerd.Live folder or my keynotes 2020 folder)

Gerd Leonhard Futurist, Author and Keynote Speaker Zürich / Switzerland
(my latest book)

Audio-only versions of most of my videos are available via SoundCloud and Spotify see

My key memes and messages can be browsed here:

For booking inquiries please go here

If you enjoy my videos and talks, please take a look at my best-selling book “Technology vs Humanity” - it's now available in 12 languages!

Twitter: @gleonhard
Newsletter: www.gerd.digital

--

gerd leonhard,futurist,speaker,presenter,keynote speaker,inspiring,motivational,gerdtube,@gleonhard,TheFuturesAgency,zukunft,redner,futurist keynote,futurist gerd,TechVsHuman,Humanist,conversations with gerd,TFAstudio,exponential,digital ethics,megashifts,androrithms,hellven,manmachine,techvshuman,technology vs humanity,efficiency,

Post a Comment

0 Comments