Advertisement

It's the End of the Vlogs as We Know It

It's the End of the Vlogs as We Know It In our final weekly vlog, Jessica makes cheesecake bites & organizes some of Gigi's stuff, I build a new table for our hallway, and we discuss our new plans for our videos moving forward!

Please note - YouTube has turned off comments on my channel. If you'd like to leave a comment, you can do so on Instagram:

Thanks for watching! Please subscribe to TylerTravelsTV for more vlogs, travel & cooking videos! For recipes and travel blogs, visit

__________
Links

Allie Glines Bags -
New Upstairs Hallways Table -
Jessica’s Pantry Video -
Bubble Wand -   
Drawer Trays -
Sleek Flush Extension Cord -

Recipes  

Bite Size Cheesecake Recipe -
Tasty Mixed Berry Frozen Yogurt -


__________________________

Heading to Walt Disney World? Find out how my team can personally help you get the most magic out of your next trip! Click here:

FTC DISCLAIMER: This video is NOT sponsored. This post does contain affiliate or referral links, which means that if you purchase anything through the use of my links, I receive a small commission.

Jessica's Amazon Recommendations Page:

__

Follow me on social media to see my latest travels!

Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

CAMERA USED:
iPhone 11 Pro

EDITING SOFTWARE:
Final Cut Pro

Vlogs

Post a Comment

0 Comments