Advertisement

*HYPER RARE PULL* Opening Three Pokemon Booster Packs and FINALLY Pulled the Gold!

*HYPER RARE PULL* Opening Three Pokemon Booster Packs and FINALLY Pulled the Gold! FINALLY! After making dozens of videos and opening probably 100+ Pokemon booster packs on video, I finally pulled a rainbow holo HYPER RARE!

Watch the video to see which card I pulled. It's amazing!

For today's opening, I got a Unified Minds, Burning Shadows, and a Sword & Shield booster pack. Watch this video to see which SECRET RARE I finally pulled from these Pokemon booster packs!

My first HYPER RARE pull on this channel. LET'S GO!!!

pokemon booster packs,pokemon card game,pokemon cards,pokemon secret rare,pokemon card opening,opening pokemon cards,pokemon card unboxing,unified minds pokemon,primal clash pokemon,fates collide pokemon,rare pokemon cards,pokemon booster box,

Post a Comment

0 Comments