Advertisement

Herman Miller Embody 1 Month Review - Worth it?

Herman Miller Embody 1 Month Review -  Worth it? This is my review of the Herman Miller Embody office chair after owning for 1 month. I highly recommend checking out this chair and think it is worth the money if you're looking for a ergonomic chair for your back and neck. I recommend looking for a used chair if you can get a good condition one for cheap.

Herman Miller Embody:

My Embody Configuration:
Graphite Body / Graphite Base
Rhythm Black Fabric
Hard Wood / Carpet 2.5" Casters

For more information, check out the official website:

For those who are asking, the clear 60 x 48" plastic mat is by Floortex and can be bought on Amazon:

My YouTube Gear
My Amazon Storefront:

Herman Miller Embody,Herman Miller Embody Review,Herman Miller,Herman Miller Chair,Embody Review,Herman Miller Review,Embody Chair,Embody Ergonomic Chair,Herman Miller Embody Worth It,Herman Miller Embody First Look,Review,Herman Miller Aeron,Embody Chair Review,Herman Miller Embody Rhythm,Embody Rhythm Fabric,Embody Balance Fabric,Graphite Herman Miller Embody,Titanium,Graphite,Rhythm Herman Miller,

Post a Comment

0 Comments